Suzanne B. Stryker, Founder of Reveal Wisdom
Interviews with Suzanne include the Associated Press and Buddha at the Gas Pump. Stay tuned for her interviews for Oprah's New Chapter Show and a documentary with David Lynch. American and Swiss filmmakers included her experiences of unity in their documentary on oneness. Because of the worldwide demand for her Distance Healings, she currently maintains a low profile and rarely has time for speaking engagements.
Suzanne devotes her life to helping all people, no matter their ideology, religion or culture. She does not take credit for the benefits people receive from her services, but at best serves as a catalyst for enlivening their own innate healing abilities and inner wisdom for the good of all. She gives credit to her teachers and family for all they have given her.
- In 1962, Suzanne's intuition saved her life, and she had her first experience of healing others.
- In 1969, her clairvoyant and clairaudient experiences were verified.
- Since 1971, she has enjoyed practicing meditation and yoga every morning and evening, typically for one or two hours. For 11 years, she spent six and a half hours daily doing advanced meditation practices.
- Since 1971, she has regularly experienced unbounded transcendental pure awareness during sleeping, dreaming and waking states of consciousness.
- Since 1972, she has experienced divine perceptions and insights from the level of oneness, unity with all.
- Since 1973, she has experienced the central switchboard of all possibilities, the home of all the impulses of creative intelligence, pure knowledge, Veda. She does not claim to have reached the pinnacle of evolution. She feels she is a continual blissful work in progress.
- Since 1974, she has been helping people tap into the vast power, creativity and wisdom of universal intelligence.
- In 1976, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi said, "Suzanne is having a positive influence on other people and their experiences, a catalytic effect. She will cognize the missing roots of the Age of Enlightenment."
- In 1977, Maharishi said, "Suzanne should write a book of her experiences. It should be for the whole world."
- In 2006, Maharishi referred to her as a master and said that she had, "… risen to that level of owning the reality on the level of being the reality—not only owning on the intellectual level but being on the ego level, totality, Brahman." Even so, Suzanne feels that she is an eternal student and that there is no end to learning and improving herself.
Suzanne during EEG experiment
Since 1972, Suzanne has been the subject of numerous scientific studies which have been published in premier journals. Research shows she has a direct effect at the quantum mechanical level and is able to influence matter by mere intention. Extensive EEG studies reveal her brain functions in an orderly, powerful and harmonious manner. Researchers conjecture this may explain her phenomenal healing and intuitive capabilities. More.
Celebrity Walter Day created a trading card to honor Suzanne's contributions to humanity.
Suzanne has won 19 awards for her art. She has exhibited in national and international shows. Her artwork was included in the collectible hardcover Richeson International Landscapes, a showcase for the best landscape paintings from around the world.
Due to her academic achievements, Tulane University supported Suzanne in designing her own unique major program called Interdepartmental Studies in Art and Physics with specialization in studio art and laser holography. She received her BSCI and MSCI with honors from MERU in Switzerland. She was awarded a PhD from MERU after doing postgraduate work in France, Italy, Switzerland, India and Thailand. She studied art with Emmy award winner Ning Yeh.
- Videos by Suzanne.
- In her blog and on Facebook, Suzanne is posting experiences never before shared with the general public.
- Connect with Suzanne on her Facebook page.