Inner Circle Multimedia Library
The Inner Circle Multimedia Library includes original creations by Suzanne B. Stryker in a variety of media:
Definition of terms used:
Veda means pure knowledge. For a more complete understanding of what Suzanne means by Veda, check out this video. It is advanced to the section where she defines and discuss Veda and having her awareness stationed there at the central switchboard of creation. It is important to understand what she means by the term because she uses it frequently.
Yagya is a sacred ceremony which Suzanne cognizes in the Self to create positive effects. This is done on the level of pure consciousness, unity.
Videos You May Share
These videos are the only recordings that you may share with your friends. Because of the worldwide demand for her Distance Healings, Suzanne maintains a low profile and rarely has time for speaking engagements and interviews.
In this 2-minute video, Suzanne responds to an audience question about Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's proclamation that she would cognize the missing roots of the Age of Enlightenment and her progress in that regard.
Suzanne B. Stryker's Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview
Even if you have listened to Suzanne's entire 2-hour interview with Rick Archer, founder of Buddha at the Gas Pump, you will benefit from listening again. Many people are begging to be interviewed by Rick Archer, but it took him seven years to get her to do an interview with him.
Written Transcript of Buddha at the Gas Pump Interview
This is a word for word transcription of the entire 2-hour interview.
Suzanne Defines and Discusses Veda and Having Her Awareness Stationed at the Central Switchboard of Creation
This link is queued to the last hour of the Buddha at the Gas Pump interview, where Suzanne gives a beautiful explanation of what Veda really is and her experience of it. It is important to understand what she means by the term because she uses it frequently.
Part 1: How Maharishi Guided Suzanne B. Stryker's Cognitions of Pure Knowledge, Veda
In this 22-minute video, you will hear Suzanne's personal stories never released before about how Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, the founder of the Transcendental Meditation movement and guru to many celebrities, guided her cognitions of pure knowledge, Veda. Even though she tried to be anonymous, he kept putting her into the spotlight. Although she has many other types of experiences, this talk focuses on Veda because that was the conference topic.
Part 2: How Maharishi Guided Suzanne B. Stryker's Cognitions of Pure Knowledge, Veda, with Q & A
In this 18-minute video, Suzanne reveals more details of her profound cognitions of pure wisdom and answers juicy questions from the audience.
A Funny Beaver Delivers a Timely Message to Suzanne B. Stryker while Her Perplexed Cat Looks On
Suzanne shot this 5-minute video on an old iPod because it was the only device available when she saw a beaver walking down her sidewalk and then up the steps to her house. She had asked nature for feedback on a very important decision, and in broad daylight a beaver came with the answer. Beavers are normally nocturnal creatures that stay away from humans. The beaver allowed Suzanne to get close to him and even felt comfortable enough with her to snack on fall foliage in her garden as she stood nearby. Hear the significance of what the beaver represents and what happened next.
Only for Current Inner Circle Members
Please do not share the videos or audios below with anyone.
You should only be listening to these recordings if you have had a Distance Healing within the past month (otherwise you will be subject to the laws of karma, wink).
During the month of your Distance Healings, you become a current member of the Inner Circle and have free access to everything in the Inner Circle Multimedia Library.
If you are not currently receiving Distance Healings, before accessing anything in the library, you will need to sign up for more Distance Healings here.
To Receive Maximum Benefit
- Listen to the recordings in a quiet place. Listen as if Suzanne is speaking directly to you. Even if you don't understand or agree with what she says, know that the recording is much more than the words you hear. It is imbued with various types of healing energy and periods of silence to help reboot your nervous system and restore balance and harmony on all levels.
- Each time you listen to a recording, you will receive some benefit. People report experiences such as inner peace, expansion of awareness, culturing of heart and increased intuition. The recordings have a calming effect, so if you listen to them before bedtime, they can help settle you down for deeper sleep.
These short YouTube videos were made specifically for the Inner Circle. They are unlisted, so they cannot be found by others.
Realigning with Love: Transform Toxic Thoughts and Feelings about Yourself for Inner/Outer Love and Harmony
In this 10-minute video, Suzanne talks about how negative thoughts manifest into chemical reactions that can affect your body by bringing more stress into your system and decreasing your immunity. In contrast, positive thoughts can actually release neuropeptides that help fight stress and illness. This video shows two of Suzanne's paintings, which enliven expansion of awareness and tranquility.
Fatigue Spoils Everything. Distance Healing Results Vary. Tips to Help Karma Dissolve
This 7-minute video has helped many night owls go to bed earlier. They are reporting greater happiness, success and improved relationships.
Laughing Dog and More
This 9-minute video covers how to not take on other people’s pain or take anything personally. Also, it discusses how to transform negative situations and their effects on you.
Important Technical Tips
- To access some audio recording links below, you may be asked to log onto your Microsoft account. If you do not have a Microsoft account or have problems logging in, simply create a new Microsoft account and save it for future reference.
- If you click on the recording link and get the pop-up at the bottom of your screen, which says, "Keep it safe in Dropbox, Sign Up/Sign In," close that pop-up by clicking the "x" and you will be able to listen to the recording.
- After you click on a link for an audio recording, you may need to click on the Play button (triangle) at the bottom of the screen.
- Adjust the volume on your listening device and speakers as needed. If you have hearing issues, you may need to use a good headset.
These webinars contain basic and advanced information about Distance Healings.
March 2019 Webinar for Inner Circle
In this 109-minute audio, Suzanne answers questions about Distance Healings, karma and Maharishi calling her a catalyst. It ends with powerful healings and Activations.
Part 1: November 2019 Webinar for Inner Circle
In this 30-minute audio, Suzanne gives an overview and answers questions such as: the mechanics of Distance Healings and factors that affect them, how to receive maximum benefit, how she does healings, God's helpers, etc.
Part 2: November 2019 Webinar for Inner Circle
In this 31-minute audio, Suzanne covers a variety of topics: karma, karmic transformations, what she experiences while doing your Distance Healings, your essence as a fabric of pure knowledge, Veda, and the concept of acoustic resonance. The webinar ends with a powerful group healing for all areas of life.
Private Conference Calls
These conference calls contain powerful Activations, healing and knowledge for you. Suzanne's original audience included advanced healers and long-term sidhas. (Sidhas practice the sidhis, specific techniques for the realization of one's full potential.) You can find a selection of their conference call experiences on the Testimonials page.
After Suzanne introduces the Reveal Wisdom Writing Exercise, pause the recording. Write down a question you want the answer to and then write without thinking, editing or stopping until you feel complete. Even people who don't like to write have found they get profound realizations and insights with this process, when done along with the supportive energy of the recording. Alternatives to writing could be speaking and even recording your questions and answers. Use whatever way works best for you to unfold your inner wisdom.
The most recent conference call recording added to the Inner Circle Multimedia Library is placed on the top of this conference call list. If you haven't listened to any of these calls, start at the bottom of the list with "Developing Inner Wisdom Conference Call 3.27.12" and then work your way up the list. Note that the first few recordings have low volume, but then it improves with later recordings. Some of the recordings have long periods of silence, which can be transformational.
Exercises and Activations to Enliven Your Talents Conference Call 11.5.12
In this 17-minute recording, Suzanne says that there is a window of opportunity opening up, during which our unique talents can blossom. This recording supports that unfoldment in a number of ways, including the following Activations:
- Dissolve fear with love.
- Remove restrictions and façades.
- Purify false expectations and concepts.
- Wake up and nourish your creativity and talents.
- Enliven the real you—unique in all your glory.
Powerful Activations and Tips for Changing Habits Conference Call 9.4.12
In this 25-minute recording, Suzanne reviews how to access your future wisdom and shares a few tips on how to transform bad habits into good ones. It features these Activations:
- Enliven support from universal intelligence, God and all God's helpers.
- Remove negative and binding influences from past experiences and actions.
- Support the transformation of bad habits into good ones.
- Illuminate your entire being.
- Expand your vision.
- Unlock the treasures within.
- Be nourished and purified in the lap of the Divine Mother.
- Enliven pure power, creativity and intelligence.
Wisdom of the Mature Self Conference Call 8.7.12
This 24-minute talk starts out with a brief review of ways to increase clarity and intuition. Suzanne discusses the nonlinear aspect of time and how to access your future wisdom. This recording includes Activations for:
- Enlivening purity and healing.
- Waking up different parts of the brain.
- Untying knots in the mind, body and heart.
- Enlivening our gifts and talents.
- Melting obstructions to happiness and wisdom.
- Clearing and opening information channels so we perceive what is beneficial.
- Enlivening the support and protection of universal intelligence.
- Optional exercise for getting answers to questions.
Inner Teacher, Observe and Learn Conference Call 7.3.12
This 14-minute recording contains:
- Invocation of the power of all teachers.
- Brief review of ways to increase clarity and intuition.
- Clearings for impurities and blind spots.
- Activations for making better choices in life.
- Activations for enlivening inner wisdom in your body, mind and heart.
- Technique for increasing and refining perception.
Divine Nourishment, Protection and Gifts Conference Call 6.5.12
This 16-minute recording begins with invoking the much-needed healing power of Divine Mother. It ends with a sacred ceremony to remove obstacles for complete fulfillment and some tips for nourishing yourself. It includes Activations for:
- Removing your tensions and worries.
- Enlivening greater happiness and health.
- Resting safely in the lap of Mother and enjoying Her divine protection.
- Attuning your being to its original blueprint so your gifts are accessible and unfold.
- Filling up with divine love and overflowing as a conduit to help others.
Activations for Original Blueprint, Grounding, Expansion and Silence Conference Call 5.1.12
This 13-minute audio starts out with a brief review of ways to improve intuition and then has several Activations:
- Waking up your original blueprint in its purity.
- Grounding yourself to Mother Earth.
- Reconnecting to your inner wisdom.
- Expanding your awareness.
- Refining your subtle sensory perceptions.
- Deepening inner silence so you have clear inner guidance.
Intuition, Transform Negativity and Communications Conference Call 4.17.12
This 17-minute audio begins with a recap of the previous two recordings. It covers how to transform self-criticism and negativity into positivity and three ways to increase intuition. It ends with a technique to improve communication and avoid misunderstandings. This recording includes Activations for:
- Increasing light and energy.
- Softening tight areas and removing blocks for greater freedom.
- Expanding awareness.
- Increasing clarity.
- Enhancing your abilities.
Transform Negativity and Intuition Conference Call 4.3.12
This 34-minute audio includes tips for transforming negativity and understanding the different languages of intuition. It includes powerful clearings and Activations for:
- Expansion of awareness.
Note: Suzanne is not advocating being passive or weak in your relations with others. Of course, communicate or take action as is appropriate for the situation.
Develop Inner Wisdom Conference Call 3.27.12
In this 25-minute talk, Suzanne includes tips and Activations for:
- Developing inner wisdom.
- Listening to and following your intuition.
- Improving relationship between mind and heart.
- Erasing old tapes, false voices and old ways.
- Integrating, centering and grounding with Mother Earth.
- Pure Veda, pure wisdom to support you in your life.
Note: After Suzanne explains how to write for insights and answers, there is a brief silence. Please ignore the references to an old email address and signing up online as this is outdated information.
Below are links to short audios Suzanne made specifically for you to listen to.
This 21-minute recording is a healing for enlivening the power of universal love within us for the benefit of ourselves and our planet. It invokes the protection, guidance and support of our ancestors, all good teachers, God and all of God's helpers. It includes healings for our physical and emotional hearts and body.
This recording has Activations for:
- Unconditional love.
This 15-minute recording is one of Suzanne's favorite experiences. It includes subtle healing and Activations for:
- Expanding your awareness.
- Enlivening God consciousness.
- Enlivening unity consciousness.
- Experiencing different points of view.
- Enlivening macroscopic and microscopic perception.
- Perceiving how God sees the world.
- Perceiving how God sees your world.
- Enlivening the building blocks of creation.
- Enlivening pure knowledge.
Guided Healing for Yourself and Others
This is a 16-minute recording of Suzanne leading a Global Group Healing. She guides you through a process of tapping into your natural healing abilities for the benefit of yourself and others. She begins with Enlivenments for support from universal intelligence/God and all God's helpers/spiritual beings/laws of nature. There are also Enlivenments for the support of our ancestors, family and loved ones, as well as healings for them all.
This guided healing also includes a series of Activations for:
- Protection from unfavorable influences.
- Transformation of negativity into creativity and positivity.
- Automatic right feeling, thinking, action and behavior.
- Ideal physical health and balance in life.
- Ideal emotional, mental and spiritual health.
- Cultivation of the heart and being a healing conduit of divine love.
- Perfect relationship with time, so rather than feeling stressed by time, you feel the joy of each moment.
In this 19-minute recording, Suzanne discusses:
- Why bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people.
- Three kinds of karma and perspectives from different scriptures.
- An unusual example of family karma and how every time a woman had a certain experience, members of her family won the lottery.
Suzanne tells fascinating stories about how:
- Her mother saved her life.
- Family members saved the lives of numerous people.
- Her grandfather volunteered as a physician in the Middle East, worked in refugee camps, created an orphanage, ran a hospital, made house calls by camel, and received the admiration of various presidents and the Pope.
- Her grandfather was thrown in a Turkish prison when an elderly patient died and how he got out.
- Events in her grandfather's life intersected with relative John Dewey, the renowned philosopher and psychologist whose ideas have been influential in educational and social reform.
This 16-minute audio covers a few tips on how to make our lives easier and ancestral karma quotes from:
- Vedic wisdom.
- African traditional religions.
Cosmic Power Tools, Gems of Consciousness
This 29-minute recording helps enliven refined perception and abilities. It includes:
- Suzanne's experiences of awareness so subtle and pure, it sparkles like radiant jewels of light that are like cosmic power tools.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi's comments on her experiences.
- Discussions of wish-fulfilling gems, philosopher's stone, ratna, cintāmaṇi, sacred ceremony in the Self, Mother Divine's abode, sarvaloka and Shambhala.
- Related references from various scriptures.
Topics in this 23-minute recording include:
- Karma weeder.
- Raw versus cooked foods.
- B12 and a personal tingling story.
- Conscious eating as a sacred ceremony.
Note: Suzanne mentions a way to improve your gut biome with Viome.com, though it is unknown whether it is currently the best option. She also mentions books about histamine intolerance by Dr. Janice Joneja, but histamine intolerance may not be a problem for most of you. She has no vested interest in the website or books. This information is for educational purposes only, so please consult your healthcare provider regarding your diet and supplements.
Mantra for the Moment
In this 15-minute talk, Suzanne shares:
- A recent experience to help you attune to nature and enliven its calming, unifying and healing powers within you.
- A listening technique the famous poet, Allen Ginsberg, taught her in 1971.
Relaxing Breathing Exercise
In this 17-minute talk, Suzanne covers:
- Instructions for how to do Ujjayi Pranayama, a stress-reducing breathing exercise that helps quiet your mind and your emotions.
- Research that shows this breathing exercise balances the autonomic nervous system through an enhanced activation of the parasympathetic system.
- The quote by The Zen Buddhist monk Thích Nhất Hạnh, "Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor."
Benefits of a Crisis
In this 7-minute talk, Suzanne discusses how the great transition we are in is a tremendous time for spiritual advancement and global purification. She asks you to ponder how your personal challenges have made you live your life differently and lists eight good things you might find yourself doing.
Other topics include:
- The world as one body.
- Fear and love.
- Negative and positive forces at a heightened state.
- Poison in/poison out.
- Five positive effects of the pandemic.
- The bigger picture.
- A beautiful poem by Father Richard Hendrix.
Guided Healing for Inner Circle Members
In this 16-minute guided healing, Suzanne begins with an explanation about why you do not need to send intentions for your Distance Healings. It includes:
- Enlivening support from God/universal intelligence.
- Enlivening blessings for and from our family, loved ones and ancestors.
- Healing for all areas of life.
This 13-minute talk includes:
- Common kundalini experiences and misconceptions.
- Information about kundalini that you may not be able to find in books.
- Suzanne’s personal kundalini experiences entitled "Introducing my Cosmic Chiropractor, "Dr. Kundalini" and "Holding Hands with God."
Healings to Give You Additional Support
This 21-minute recording is a guided healing for all areas of life. It has Enlivenments for:
- Support of God.
- The wisdom of all teachers.
- Blessings to and from our ancestors.
In this 19-minute audio, Suzanne leads you through a guided healing for all aspects of life. It includes Enlivenments, Activations, to help us become more powerful and effective in various ways. The following three Enlivenments are elaborated in this recording:
- Mother Nature/universal intelligence/God and all God's helpers.
- Pure knowledge and exponents/teachers.
- Good aspects of our DNA/ancestors.
Aerodynamic Living, Don’t Resist, Find Bliss
Underlying Suzanne's words in this 12-minute recording are:
- Transmissions of deep healing work.
- Enlivenments for greater love and bliss in your life.
- Rack up good karma points with love.
- Find bliss in every moment.
- How resistance takes energy.
In this 6-minute recording Suzanne tells a personal story about how her car accident turned out to be a good thing. It contains:
- Enlivenments for being aware and awake.
- Transformation of negative karma to good karma.
This 12-minute audio is more than words, it contains:
- Healing energy for you to enjoy whenever you want.
- Healing with a focus on what you need.
- A subtle calming influence so you can relax and enjoy sleep.
In this 14-minute talk, Suzanne shares her personal experience called, "I Wake up Happy, I Go to Sleep Happy and I Giggle Throughout the Day." Topics include:
- Enlivening dharma.
- Enlivening courage.
- Making the most of the natural human tendency to want more.
- Connecting with others.
- Taking action now on important matters.
Benefits from Challenges
In this 6-minute talk, Suzanne discusses:
- Karmic cycles come and go.
- Pleasing others.
- Using oversensitivity to your advantage.
A Healing from Suzanne
In this 14-minute recording, Suzanne guides you through a special healing for:
- Your loved ones.
Suzanne has received 19 awards for her artwork. Research shows that approximately 65% of the population is visually oriented, so you may benefit from looking at her paintings. Collectors of her art report that the paintings transmit tranquility, love, bliss and shakti.
Suzanne's vintage art website is PaintYoga.com (links below). The e-commerce platform was discontinued, so the website cannot be updated. Consequently, it is best viewed on a personal computer rather than a cell phone.
PaintYoga.com shows a large collection of Suzanne's original paintings in a variety of styles and mediums. You will also find articles she has written as well as extensive media coverage she has received.
Fine Art Prints
You can view or purchase prints from a small selection of Suzanne's original artwork.
Suzanne's writings contain her personal experiences and artwork, along with practical advice and spiritual wisdom. Many of the writings also include tips and tools to help enliven your inner guru and healer. You may share these writings with your friends.
- Celtic Blessing.
- I Am the Whisper.
- Divine Couple Dancing During Global Group Healing.
- Appointment Freeze and My Guardian Angel Won't Leave Me Alone.
- Enlightenment Misconceptions.
- It Grabs Me.
- The Mother of Colors.
- From Grim to Grin.
- Mantra for the Moment.
- Lycra, Loincloths and Training Wheels.
- I Wake Up Laughing. I Go to Sleep Laughing. I Giggle Throughout the Day.
- Transcript of Suzanne B. Stryker Interviewed by Rick Archer of Buddha at the Gas Pump August 25, 2018.
My Eyes Can Eat Pastries with Bobcats.
- My Happy Feet Can Sing.
- Pashmina Earlobes.
- My Last Conversation with Maharishi, Part 1
- An Inspiring Story
- Can we Learn from Cycles
- Various Perspectives or Lenses
- Gifts of Transforming Habits
- Important for your Health
- Intuitive Process Painting
- The Mystery of Color
- Winners of Free Distance Healings
- Excerpts from Trading Places with God
- Caught Between
Suzanne B. Stryker does not endorse any products, books or procedures referenced herein. This information is provided as an educational service and is not intended to serve as medical or any other type of advice. Please consult the appropriate professional as needed.